- UTME with scores as allowed by the University (normally not below 180 points) in addition to:
- Five credits at SSCE, WASC, GCE `O` Level in relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings (TC 11 Merits is equivalent to O/L credit).
- `A` Level pass in History and two other subjects at (IJMB or NCE) plus three `O` Level credits in three other subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National or ABU Diploma (in History) with Merit or Lower Credit grade, including at least five `O` Level credits in SSCE,GCE or equivalent.
- Programme/Sub-Discipline/Discipline Structure to include period of formal studies in the Universities. Industrial training planned visit and projects.
For a student who enrolls at 100 Level, he/she needs to earn a minimum of 120 Credit Units, and for a student who comes in through Direct Entry (NCE, National Diploma or I.J.M.B. candidates), he/she needs to earn a minimum of 90 Credit Units to graduate.